Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Ocean Inspiration and the Seaside Collection


 I always look forward to time I can get out to the beach and recharge for a bit. The weather here in Northern California isn't always super cooperative, but even a foggy afternoon can be incredibly beautiful.

Trinidad, Ca
 There is always something to discover along the shore line or in the tide-pools.

Trinidad Tide-pools
Incredibly, you will often find yourself on a long open stretch without another person in sight. The perfect environment for introspection.

 And occasionally the Pacific will bring up something that it's been working on for a very long time.

Samoa Beach, Ca
 When I'm back at the bench, I take all that ocean inspiration and use it to create one of a kind pieces that I hope bring a little bit of seaside charm into everyday life.

Seaside Pendants in Progress

You can check out the available pieces from the Seaside Collection over in my Etsy shop

Thanks for reading! 

No comments:

Post a Comment